UHP Networks Inc.
UHP Networks Inc. is engaged in development, manufacturing and marketing of satellite networking equipment. Its core products include universal satellite routers UHP and advanced Network Management System.
UHP – universal, compact, high-throughput VSAT platform, comprising all network elements: Hubs, terminals and network management system. UHP is a satellite router with software-definable functionality supporting SCPC links, Hub-centric TDM/TDMA and Hubless TDMA networking. The routers allow deploying satellite networks of any topology, including point-to-point, “star”, “mesh” or complex hierarchy. The UHP VSAT Platform is based on the latest modulation and coding technologies, ensuring highly-efficient utilization of satellite bandwidth.
• SCPC, SCPC DAMA, TDM/SCPC, TDM/TDMA, Hubless TDMA
• Aggregate throughput up to 450 Mbps and 190,000 pps
• DVB-S2/S2X VSAT technology
• Innovative MF-TDMA protocol with proven efficiency of 96%
• Automatic Transmission Level Control and ACM
• 1:1 redundancy option for all modes
• Hierarchical multi-channel traffic shaper designed for VSAT
• Ultra-low latency VSAT system with round-trip delay 570 ms
• Up to 250 TDMA channels and 500,000 terminals per network
• VLAN, QoS, DSCP, IGMP, L2, proxy ARP, RIP, CRTP, TCPA
• Local web-console and powerful Network Management System
• Ultra-fast startup – network is operational just in 20 seconds
• Compatible with C-, X-, Ku- and Ka-band
Contact us today!
Feel free to contact us for any additional information.