High performance Satellite Communication Infrastructure solutions and Distribution Solutions
- Heights Networking Platform, Carrier Class Solutions
- Modular design consists of scalable hubs
- Latest, most efficient waveforms, processing cores, header and payload compression all combine to offer unmatched throughput
A leading supplier of satellite bandwidth and link optimization. High-performance satellite communications infrastructure solutions feature groundbreaking efficiency, robust intelligence, and unparalleled horsepower. Commercial and government users around the world utilize our solution suite to reduce OPEX/CAPEX and to increase throughput for the most demanding fixed and mobile networks.
Government & Military
DTH & Broadcast
Oil/Gas, Mining & Maritime
The Heights Networking Platform Solution
The Heights Networking Platform is a robust carrier class solution that supports multiple business models simultaneously, from full hub ownership, to collocation at a third party teleport facility to Virtual Network Operator (VNO) operations. Modular in design, the platform consists of scalable hubs that support any satellite architecture, any frequency band, and allows for multiple cost-effective expansion paths.
Heights Key Features
- Most efficient waveforms (DVB-S2-EB1-EB2 / VERSA-FEC-2)
- Quad core-processor header compression and hardware-driven payload compression engines
- Proven dynamic bandwidth and power management
- True Bi-directional ACM capability fully integrated with QoS
- Dynamic Power Control capability (DPC)
- VLAN support and LAYER-II / III operation
- SCPC, STAR and MESH capability
- Ultra low latency and minimal jitter (HEIGHTS offers Industry leading performance)
- NetVue Integrated Management System, Manages Comtech & selected 3rd Party Equipment
H-DNA. Heights Dynamic Network
- Comtech’s 3rd Generation Dynamic bandwidth, Hub-spoke networking platform
- Designed to support traditional and High Throughput Satellites.
- Sub-second reaction time
- Highest forward and return capacity in class
- Highest bandwidth efficiency
- Highest remote packet per second (PPS)
- Lowest jitter and latency
Contact us today!
Feel free to contact us for any additional information.